You’ll be the talk of the town when you put this cheese stick on the table!
My daughter always made a cheese ball for an appetizer and it was always so good. When I found this cute rendition of the cheese ball so fitting for Easter, I made it. And I’ve included a video here.
As you will see, it is surprisingly very easy to make. Quick and simple. And simply delicious. But it doesn’t have to be Easter to enjoy this recipe. And it keeps in a plastic container for a great wholesome snack.
Carrot Top Cheese Ball
Easy and delicious appetizer for family gatherings!
(1) 8 oz. block of softened cream cheese
1 package 6 oz. Budding Beef slices chopped
1/4 cup green onions finely sliced
1/2 cup medium cheddar cheese grated
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce (A-1 sauce as substitute)
1 teaspoon tabasco sauce
1/2 cup of grated cheese for the outside of cheeseball
- Mix all ingredients together. When thoroughly mixed, begin to mold into a carrot shape.
- Use the other half cup of grated cheese to cover the top of the cheese ball.
- Spread crackers around the edges of the carrot cheese ball!
- You can use actual carrot tops for the top of your carrot cheeseball. You can also use the remaining green onions!